Your “Personal Painter Program” was developed by Robert Burke, President of Burke Painting and Coatings to fulfill the needs of residential homeowners and commercial businesses.
“I have been painting for 38 years, for years now I have been in the office with a day or two in the field per month working with the men. I found this very rewarding and realized how much I missed being on the job and how rewarding it was, I appreciate the value of a hard day’s work in the field, so I decided to do something about it.”
So “Your Personal Painter Program” has been put in place to get me out of the office!
Your Personal Painter Program will help you in getting the small jobs done that you don’t need a team of painters for such as:
- Touch up painting to sell your home
- Maintenance painting to keep your place looking great
- Minor drywall work, nail pops and cracks repaired
- Paint an accent wall to make a room stand out
- Paint smaller areas such as hallways, bathrooms, office and bedrooms
- Provide some handyman services
- I will not disrupt your home or business
- I will always be respectful
- I am will be on time
- I am well organized
- I am consistent, trust worthy and quality oriented
- My van is fully supplied with the needed tools
- My company is licensed and insured, including workers compensation
How does The Personal Painter Program work?
- You should have a list of items that you would like to have completed.
- If this is for touch up work, it would be nice to have the information on the paint used such as the paint manufactures name, the product, the sheen and the paint colors that I will be using, you may have them in your storage area, if not we can work it out.
Manufacture – Sherwin Williams
Product – Super Paint
Sheen – Flat
Color – SW 6385 Dover White
- We can talk on the phone or I can visit the job to determine if this is a good fit for the both of us and talk directly.
- There are certain paint projects that may be better suited for my paint crew.
Things to know:
- My hourly rate per hour is $55.00 per hour
- Travel time is not included
- My minimum charge is 4 hours
- Payment will be due at end of the day
- And I can provide some handyman services