Your home is your biggest investment, therefore, it should be treated with respect. How? One of the best ways to freshen up your space and keep it looking sharp for years to come is to consider hiring a local residential painting company.
At Burke Painting and Coatings, we work with a small residential painting crew. We believe that this way, you won’t feel overwhelmed with too many workers inside your home or noise. We don’t want you to feel like your house is being turned upside down and you’re being pushed out of your comfort!
Things to Know About Our Residential Painting Services:
- Some projects may be too small for a crew so look at our “Personal Painter Program” page.
- Some projects may not fit in our schedule or travel area.
- We use only higher end Sherwin Williams and Benjamin Moore Paint products. We believe these two manufactures have the best higher end paints that professional painters need to use for quantity performance and appearance.
- We are not going to rush through your project and leave you with a mess.
- You will have the same crew until the job is completed.
Since 1980, we have painted hundreds of houses. Due to our experience and knowledge, we make sure your painting project is a success in every possible way.
Whether it’s a home in Delaware or the Tri-State area, Burke Painting and Coatings sends a dedicated team to your house to ensure the completed job is a success. Our proactive approach emphasizes safety and noninvasive scheduling to minimize distractions or disruptions in your place of comfort. Contact us today to schedule your estimate!
We Are More Than Just A Couple Coats of Paint
Have a paint project for us to inspect? Need Advice?
We Can Help Answer Any Questions You Have About The Industry!