Did you know that 40% of all commercial roofs don’t need replacement? These days, property owners, facility managers, and commercial building investors nationwide are starting to invest in restoration and roof coatings instead of ripping off the entire roof.
Are you wondering about some of the benefits of restoring your commercial roof? Below we’re sharing some of the many benefits of roof coatings:
Benefits of Commercial Roof Coatings
- Economical, low-cost investment.
- Energy-savings and cost-effective potential.
- Reduced urban heat island effects.
- Less noise, business disruptions, and downtime.
- Lengthening the life of your rooftop equipment.
- No equipment taking up space in your parking lot.
- No unnecessary trash filling our landfills.
- Sustainability with little maintenance.
- Cool white roof benefits.
Cool white roof
Think about it. When the air temperature is in the upper 90’s, a dark roof can exceed 160 degrees. However, a roof with a cool white coating will typically top out around 100 degrees because of have high solar reflectance. This reduces the heat transfer to the interior of the building by reflecting the sun’s heat away from the building’s roof. The building’s air conditioning systems also do not have to work as hard to keep the building’s interior cool, which in turn, saves you money!
At Burke Painting and Coatings, we have the product knowledge and hands-on industry experience to handle any type of problem. We will create a system that will outlast any other roofing options available on the market today without a costly roof tear-off!
Don’t you and your roof get ripped off. Contact Restore It Commercial Roofing, Inc. today to learn more about how we can help save you money!
Get your estimate today!