Our Restoration & Coating Process Is The Best In the Business!
All roofs have an expected life cycle. Our waterproof, seamless coating systems will increase that life cycle by restoring your existing roof and saving you money!
For Rubber and Asphalt Roof Restoration (three-coat process):
- First we pressure wash the entire surface of the roof to remove all contaminants and allow for the best coating adhesion.
- Then we repair any bad areas and reinforce all seams, vents, flashing, and penetrations with a high strength polyester mesh repair system.
- Cover with gray base coating as the first step of our three-part coating process.
- Apply the second coating. This first cool white coating is applied over the gray base coating.
- Then complete the process by applying the third and final cool white coating creating a seamless membrane over the entire roof surface.
For Metal Roof Restoration (two-coat process):
- First we check every fastener for tightness.
- Then we pressure wash the roof to remove all contaminants and allow for the best coating adhesion.
- Remove any surface rust by hand or mechanical tooling.
- Then we prime all rusted areas as needed.
- Repair bad areas.
- Cover with gray base coating as the first step of our two part coating process.
- Then complete the process by applying the second and final cool white coating.